Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Sales Operations Executive for our team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
About the job:
This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the Sales Operation Manager. The successful candidate will excel managing salesforce governance role and projects related to salesforce. Focusing mainly on salesforce data governance, processes, mediator regarding salesforce and test launch new feature and provide training.
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements.
- Manage the instance with a view to ensure data integrity, security and perform basic audits.
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials.
- Manage day-to-day support request (adhoc by sales or am, finance check, report request)
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups and potentially with business leaders.
- Manage mass imports and exports of data.
- Assist in conducting training of business owners for new features and help with roll-out.
- Act as a point of contact for Salesforce users in the APAC region.
- Assist on day to day task : account cloning, quality check
- Able to learn and adapt fast on business tools : formstack, google form
- Mediator between various department : account manager, sales rep, finance, partner care (bpo)
- Understand the foundational of salesforce governance framework and propose new way to improve processes
- Min. 1-2 years of Salesforce experience in a mid/large company, ideally with a multi-national user / business base
- Understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations
- Salesforce ownership / rollout experience
- Analytical and process driven with a good eye for detail
- Proficiency in MS Office with strong Excel skills
- Analytical, number-oriented, attention to details and strong organisational skills
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Drive to constantly improve Salesforce knowledge.
- Independent and highly motivated fast learner
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company
Please apply directly to https://grnh.se/98c58ed01us