Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-driven global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
As the leader in the Employer of Record industry, we simplify global business by allowing companies to grow to new countries and test new markets compliantly, without the hassle of setting up branch offices or subsidiaries.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Global Sales Leadership team to strategize and document internal processes as well as oversee day-to-day operations within sales tools and applications
- Identify areas to enhance sales productivity, including internal workflows, training, forecasting and reporting, implementation of sales tools and applications
- Develop an maintain all documentation and training guides for the Global Sales Teams
- Work directly with Account Executive Leadership team as well as Global Operations to support end to end customer satisfaction
- Serve as team lead for projects pertaining to Revenue Operations to ensure timely and accurate completion of critical tasks/projects
- Work with Sales Training to ensure all new hires have proper onboarding, including materials and documentation
- Conduct weekly alignment meetings with Marketing Operations to ensure proper CRM Change Control Management
- Maintain and manage leaderboards and global dashboards within Salesforce.com, Outreach, Gong, Tableau and Hoopla
- Assist in coordination and execution of various team meetings and events
- Serve as the primary technical liaison between Sales team and Globalization Partner’s technology administrators
- Support the implementation of new business processes and KPI metrics to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Identifies and raise potential broken internal processes
- Assist in driving the development of world class sales/service for our customers
- Identifies and raises potential customer interaction issues/trend.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of Sales Operations or Business operations experience.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Working experience with HRMS systems like ADP, Insperity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to implement industry wide best practices and oversee data management
- Experience within the Salesforce ecosystem, as well as other sales related software and modern tools for efficiency and analysis
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related discipline.
- Ability to be versatile and flexible with a positive “can-do” attitude
- A team player with the willingness to learn and exceed expectations
- Ability to work independently as well as part as a group
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere