At ServiceSource, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
Working at ServiceSource, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment while having the stability and influence of a nearly 20-year industry leader behind you. ServiceSource is a place where you can GROW, both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in sales, customer successand people management.
The Sales Representative is responsible for demonstrating the value and benefits of our moderately complex client’s products or services through customer engagement, with a primary focus on selling and/or renewing contracts. Depending on client engagement, could include lead qualification, lead conversion, health checks, voice of the customer, and/or revenue retention motions (product/service contract renewals, extension, upsell and expansion). Serves an assigned territory/client with moderate variables in geography and/or customer complexity. Responsible for developing an excellent level of product or service knowledge to support customer questions and promote offerings. This role is responsible for effectively articulating the value of products or services to customers. Makes and receives calls with the intent of selling products/services or renewing existing contracts. May respond to customer inquiries by following standard scripts and procedures. Confirms competitiveness of client’s maintenance contracts and works towards assigned contract revenue goals. Understands and captures the Voice of the Customer for assigned client.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Achieve your revenue-based quota by selling renewals/products/services, may offer upsell opportunities when applicable
- Work within dedicated territory for established client
- Provide accurate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly sales forecast
- Mastery of product knowledge and technical understanding of products and services to effectively assess client needs and requirements
- Successfully promote products or services for established client
- Guide customers through onboarding after product purchase and promote strategic adoption of product(s) enhancing the customer experience, establishing optimal usage behaviors and accelerating the customer's time to value
- Initiate steps as needed to remediate customer concerns/roadblocks prohibiting satisfaction or product usage
- Manage external competitive pressures and effectively handle objections to retain customers or win new customers
- Effectively partner and build strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer expectations are met
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and management to optimize sales processes, systems and achieve a superior customer experience
- Maintain the customer management system (CRM) to ensure all relevant data is captured in a timely manner
- Other duties, as assigned and necessary
- This role will require you to provide selling services or solutions to our Hindi speaking customers and clients in APAC, including India.
- Candidates who are fluent in Telugu/Tamil/or any other India languages are welcome to apply.
- Prior success in achievement in individual and/or team sales quota/goals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers in a fast-paced environment while developing positive customer relationships
- Prior experience in high volume calling required
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn and optimize new technology and data
- 5 days work week (Mon - Fri)
- KL Office is located at Wisma, 1, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
- Remote working arrangements will be made from onboarding, in view of Covid-19
Uninterrupted home-based internet is required for this role. Applicants should have sufficient internet access in their homes to attend and host video calls, as well as perform essential functions of the role which include downloading and uploading of large files to shared network drives. In general, we have found that a minimum bandwidth speed of 20mbps is essential.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit (easy) apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.