What We Can Offer
Competitive commission structure Travel allowance (company Grab account, airfare, accommodation and meal allowance)
The Sales Representative Role:
As a Sales Representative you are a core part of our growth & development strategy and are the face of our brands to our wholesale customers.
The role involves working closely with our internal sales and external partner brewery / retail (taproom) teams to drive the sales process, including identifying potential customers and introducing our brand to them, talking passionately about our beverage portfolio and the care & craft that goes into creating it, building relationships, and, in general, giving more people the opportunity to experience and enjoy our products.
This is a role that you can help define and will offer you the chance to focus on our core local market of Ho Chi Minh City or, if you choose, to travel and help open up new markets within Vietnam and regionally.
This is an exciting time for both our company, craft beer, and other non-alcoholic craft beverage products.
We have lots of opportunities in front of us and are looking for the right person to help us solve the ‘growing’ challenges and achieve our targets together.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Is
- Passionate about craft beer, community, and collaboration – we believe supporting and growing the craft beer movement we are part of is the best way to build our brands
- Likes to talk to people and has a magnetic personality and ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly-organized, willing to be trained on and able to work with and accurately maintain our business administrations systems, including CRM (Capsule), ordering and inventory (Shopify), asset tracking (AirTable), and other Company systems.
- Adventurous, entrepreneurial, and enjoys setting goals, planning, and, most importantly, making those plans happen
- Aware of global and local craft beer & beverage culture, tastes, and preferences
- Able to learn and train others on technical aspects of the job, including how to safely operate and maintain our draft serving and other systems to deliver the best guest experience possible
- A team player that works well with others in a multi-cultural environment, is proactive about offering (and asking) for help to support the overall growth of our brands, and willing to work flexibly (including after hours and on weekend, when required)
- Develop strong relationships with key customers – relationships are very important within the beverage industry to ensure our most important customers remain happy, expand penetration within wholesale accounts, defend against increasing competition, and, ultimately, ensure the long-term growth of our brand, including:
- Working with wholesale customers to determine the right product mix for their outlets.
- Plan and execute smooth and safe initial deployments of our draft beer serving systems onsite with close attention to detail and alignment on schedules from all parties.
- Proactively follow up regularly to build rapport, ensure product and serving quality, and grow sales
- Owning, being directly accountable, and managing assigned customers to ensure they are happy and love the brands we carry and the service we provide, including being the primary UB point of contact for all sales, questions, and service recovery
- Visiting / calling each account once per month and completing the account / technical servicing checklist on Capsule
- Ensuring monthly line cleaning and ad hoc technical service is completed and confirmed with customers as soon as possible
- Ensuring all systems are kept up-to-date, including Capsule (including complete customer details, Opportunities, Cases, etc), Shopify, Airtable, etc
- Inputting orders immediately and accurately into Shopify and tracking / updating the fulfilment and delivery status
- Training internal UB and wholesale customer staff (frontline and back of house) to drive product sales and ensure smooth and compliant process adherence
- Working individually or with the fulfillment team to make sure orders are sent out accurately and on time
- Ensuring all communications (email, phone, messaging) are recorded in Capsule
- Immediately responding to customer complaints, working with the various UB team members and external vendors to resolve them as quickly as possible, recording the complaints and tracking resolution progress as Cases in Capsule
- Following the instructions of managers and junior managers to ensure daily inventory is complete and updated in Shopify, new / empty stock is received and accurately updated on the transport logs and Airtable keg tracker, and facilitating the daily deliveries from our vendors (e.g. Winking Seal Beer Co.™) and customers (including secondary distributors)
- Planning, implementing and attending marketing events
- Traveling to remote accounts for business development, training, and technical support, when required
- Working collaboratively, professionally, and supporting all UB and key vendor teams (e.g. Winking Seal Beer Co.™)
- Upholding the UB code of conduct at all times (both on and off shift) – refer to UB internal labor regulations
- Approach problems with a solution-oriented mindset and aim for a win-win for all parties involved.
- Ensure service recovery is quickly and properly activated when issues occur with a long-term focus on maintaining customer relationships. Be the primary contact for technical and maintenance issues and troubleshooting to minimize downtime for our customers, including:
- Provide troubleshooting support over the phone.
- Coordinate technicians and other support partners to provide onsite service.
- When required, personally provide onsite service and support, including troubleshooting and adjusting electronic and mechanical draft beer serving system settings (e.g. kegerators, CO2 regulators, etc).
- When required, clean, and perform occasional maintenance on our draft beer serving systems.
- Has 3+ years of sales experience, with preference given to candidates with F&B experience
- Great communications skills and highly-fluent in both Vietnamese and English
- Relevant university degree a strong asset
- Has sound knowledge of the Company’s business, operating procedures, financial dynamics / regulatory requirements, and local norms and cultural considerations.
- Experience in developing marketing campaigns from planning through to implementation.
- Sales experience at many different levels in the food and beverage or related industries.
- Very personable and capable of persuading people, including excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, including in challenging environments, which may be loud, slick, humid, cold, and / or hot.
- Ability to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carrying supplies and equipment weighing up to 30 kgs using appropriate techniques and tools and able to maneuver packages of any weight above 60 kgs with appropriate equipment and/or assistance
- Ability to comply with and enforce all health, safety, and personal hygiene policies and standards, including handling chemicals safely and using personal protection equipment such as gloves and goggles.
- Have fun and enjoy the adventure!
- Attractive base salary
- Competitive commission structure
- Travel allowance (company Grab account, airfare, accommodation and meal allowance)
- Customer new business development & entertainment allowance
- Robust training on sales, craft beer, and other product lines to upskill and develop you professionally and personally
- Quarterly Personal Review & Development (PR&D) to provide coaching and opportunities to grow within the company
- Training opportunities
- Industry-standard annual leave
- Benefits at the Winking Seal Beer Co.™ Taproom, including free shift drinks and friends & family discounts – we want you to enjoy our products and share that enthusiasm with others!
50 Đặng Thị Nhu, Nguyen Thai Binh, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam