Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for South-east Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments in South-east Asia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve SMEs to some of the region's largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 8% month on month for the last 3 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, who invested in Facebook, Slack, Twitch and Grab, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
To enable the sales ambition and growth by providing first-class sales training, coaching and process improvement initiatives.
- Build and execute a vision that increases Xendit sales excellence. Identifying the learning needs and actively working to increase efficiency, expertise, and impact.
- Designs, develops and delivers sales rep and manager learning programs aligned with business priorities, initiatives and selling methodologies i.e. Challenger Sale, MEDICC, and Value-Based Selling
- Familiar with and can utilize a wide variety of training channels to achieve training and business objectives, including digital/online modules, live/virtual training, manager coaching, rep coaching, new sales rep onboarding and product training.
- Partner with internal teams such as Marketing, Product, and People Operation to build content and collateral
- Work closely with product marketing to understand product positioning and messaging as well as help with new product launches to ensure the Sales teams are enabled prior to new releases.
- Identify potential process gaps during the enablement program. Conduct process improvement projects to improve both sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Standardize the sales tools (prospect.io, Hubspot, Dashboard, Looker) via training and document SOPs formally
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if you
- Have 4-6 years of experience specifically in sales education in a technology or fast growth company setting
- Have good B2B sales training experience in tech industry, ideally payment
- Have a proven track record in building successful training and development programs independently
- Have a hands-off & recent experience in designing & delivering training program
- Have an experience in being a subject matter expert not only in sales soft skills, but also product technical knowledge, thus the payment industry preference
- Knowledge of enablement tools (e.g. CRM, Seismic, MindTickle, Portals), process (e.g. account planning) and skills (e.g. solution/consultative selling, storytelling/communication, white boarding, customer development, opportunity development, selling fundamentals)
- Can work cross-functionally with Sales leaders and Product experts
- Excellent verbal & writing skills in English (must) and/or Bahasa (nice-to-have). Are able to understand and communicate complex information to Sales and other client-facing audiences.
- Sales & Business Development experience in Fintech industry is a very nice-to-have
- Can effectively operate in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
What We Care About
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You're like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don't take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You're remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can't find someone who raves about you then it's unlikely we will too.