The client is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist who will strategize and execute marketing transformation initiatives on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, and perform the technical implementation and application configuration. This position will be a key role to advance the teamâ€™s capabilities in enhancing their customer experience and engage their customers better.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Qualifications And Skills
- Develop and implement marketing transformation projects in Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Document solutions in line with requirements for implementation and configuration.
- Develop functionality requirements.
- Analyze the business process to be aligned with product capabilities.
- Good understanding of project management practices.
- Lead the training and demonstration of standard product features as well as custom developed solutions.
- Develop user acceptance test scripts.
- Create a standard guide for client-specific solutions.
- Practice continuous improvement.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud products and related Salesforce/AppExchange products.
- Demonstrated skills in at least 4 to 5 major marketing transformation projects in Salesforce Domain.
- Should be able to play the role of SME for Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Pardot, AppExchange products in combination with other Salesforce products.
- Knowledge in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, API integration with external systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Hire Digital Overview
Hire Digital connects businesses to a curated network of top freelance marketing, design, and technology talents. Our clients include fast-growing startups, SMBs as well as Fortune 500 enterprises. We screen thousands of talents for their specialist skillsets, with a focus on matching the most qualified talents to our clients. Hire Digital has been featured on Forbes, Marketing Magazine, and The Straits Times as one of 8 Startups to Watch.
Powered by JazzHR