This is a remote position.
- Candidate should have 8+ years of experience in SAP FICO out of which 2 - 4 years of implementation and customer facing experience
- Understanding the business requirement of the organization
- Gap Analysis-finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Preparation of Blueprint for implementing the project.
- Configure Global settings and Enterprise structure settings.
- Configure G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Project Systems, Internal Orders, and Profitability Management
- Possess deep knowledge on BPC such as Legal consolidation, management consolidation, intercompany eliminations, consolidation of investments, data monitor and consolidation monitor to perform end-end consolidation activities in BPC.
- Validate any changes required in customize and prepare Functional Spec and should be able to understand ABAP and debug.
- Having knowledge on FSCM would be an added advantage such as Credit Management, Biller Direct, Cash and Liquidity Management, Dispute Management, Collections Management, Treasury and Risk Management, Due diligence audits, Business risk consulting and In-House Cash. Audits and compliance reviews, controls assessment and process optimization engagements
- Functional testing and Integration Testing.
- Provide training to end-user.
- Sort out day to day queries of end users.
- Enhancement of the SAP for end user based on requirement.
Job base in MY to support our project in Hong Kong (no travel required)