- Receive customer orders and log them into the ERP system in time.
- Responsible for terminal sales billing, sales invoices, and print orders.
- Assist the warehouse in the delivery process to ensure that the goods are delivered in time.
- Assist finance and customers to carry out transaction reconciliation business.
- Understand the situation of the payment of the receivables, and follow up on the overdue payment.
- Responsible for completing the tasks assigned by superiors on time.
- High school graduated and above with two years working experience in related field.
- Age between 18 to 35.
- Proficient in local language and business communication skills in English or Chinese.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and can use Microsoft office software.
Samanea is an Asian company, of Asian talents, by Asian investment, for the prosperity of Asian small businesses and the happiness of Asian consumers.
We develops and runs “Markets”, large-scale trade centres each between 100,000 sqm and 500,000 sqm for wholesale and retail of all kinds of manufactured goods. Surrounding our Market, we build tenant warehouses, business hotels, office buildings, and the Samanea Convention and Exhibition Centre, to further help boost our tenants' business. We provide a basket of services from cross-border shipping to local apartments for our tenants' foreign staff.
Samanea is a magnet of Asian talents, where hundreds of us gather together to pave the way to business innovation, connection, and expansion.