Scala Developer / Cats / Scalaz / ZIO
Signify Technology is currently partnered with an exciting, financially well-backed Software Company with offices in the US and Asia and is now going through a significant period of growth. They are currently hiring for multiple positions across the entire business and the Engineering team is seeking a key figure to help the team navigate this next chapter in the growth of the business.
Due to the current global situation, they are all working from home and the plan is to stay working from home for the foreseeable future. They are willing to consider all candidates on their own individual preferences/requirements provided they meet the technical requirements of the role. They do however have a preference for candidates who are able to work in the Asia timezone because the majority of their engineers are in Asia.
You will be joining a team that truly works in a Functional Environment. Their tech stack includes Scala, Play, Kafka, AWS, and Kubernetes. You will be utilising functional libraries and frameworks such as cats, Scalaz and ZIO
· Commercial experience working in a strong functional programming environment (e.g. FP Scala, Haskell, Clojure).
· Comfortable with FP concepts.
· (For scala developers) At least a year of solid hands-on experience with advanced FP libraries (like cats/scalaz/ZIO)
· Experience leading a team OR as a Senior member of a team with the ambition to progress into a lead role
· Based in or able to work the Asia Timezones.
Interested? Send your CV for immediate consideration.
Please note this client is unable to offer visa sponsorship.