Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
You are an aspiring manager, able to work with sponsors and directors to devise a strategy and then own its execution. If you are interested in working in such an impactful strategic role, you would find this a great fit.
Aurea's strategy for customer retention and growth is to deliver business value through new solutions. You will be directly responsible for executing the strategy while also being the glue that keeps all stake holders aligned and focused on the execution.
What You Will Be Doing
In similar industry roles people are focused only on implementation in the delivery process (i.e - the Sprint execution). At Aurea, you will be owning the process and stake holder management from ideation, to storyboarding, to implementation, to customer adoption.
What You Won’t Be Doing
This role does not require you to become a functional expert on the core product or business expert on the use-cases.
This role does not require you to become a technical expert on the core product or do coding.
Scrum Master Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for end-to-end process coordination across multiple stages - from consuming the use cases and the business value to converting them to a robust, scalable and high performance solution.
We expect you to be:
- an expert on Agile Delivery Methodologies - Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
- an expert on people management and stake holder management
We would like you to:
- quickly ramp up on new delivery methodologies and delivery processes
- ensure process compliance across all stages of Solution Delivery
- coordinate across multiple stake holders both technical and business
CAPM or PMP certification
Scrum Master certification
SAFe Agilist certification
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4613-ID-Jakarta-ScrumMaster