In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
In the role of Scrum Master, you will be responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices to ensure objectives can be met by agile team.
The Senior Associate Client Project Manager leads and directs concurrent client projects classified as standard or complex. The individual may also be involved in larger scale projects supervised by a Senior Project and/or Programme Manager.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Associate Client Project Manager will be to interface with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept through to final implementation, including handing over to Operations (whether internal to NTT or into the client's support operations).
Coordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation. Installations may involve acceptance of capitalized equipment or enterprise software systems, or system integration or consulting projects/engagements. May work at client site from time to time. Typically involves extensive interaction with sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of cross-functional teams. Project is typically focused on the delivery of new or enhanced products to improvement of customer satisfaction through the use of technology. Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests. Typically oversees schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment. Survey Tip: This role is most common in a software or professional services organization in which the individual does not have responsibility over product development, but does have overall project management responsibility. This job manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
Working at NTT
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Exercise agile principles, values, and techniques by fostering deeper understanding of agile roles and responsibilities within the team
- Protecting the team from external interferences that can jeopardize sprint goals
- Ensure the team commits to definition of done at the story, sprint, and epic level
- Support the team in epic and story creation during appropriate team ceremonies
- Help the team define sprint commitments through agile workload management techniques
- Accountable for continuously improved team self-organization and performance
- Demonstrate strong organizational and influencing skills as a servant leader
- Experienced using Agile Tools such as Jira, Confluence
5+ years working experience in following area:
- Knowledgeable and passionate about software product development (Preferably Software development using Microsoft technology)
- Comfortable to help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- Demonstrate ability to improve the team performance via continuous improvements and kaizen
- Able to adapt your approach and communication style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
- Demonstrate ability learning new things and improving upon existing challenges
- Demonstrate ability to influence the teams to adopt best in class agile development methodologies
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard Career Level Descriptor For Job Level
Develops professional experience
Applies policy and procedures to solve variety of issues
Problems are moderate in nature
Build productive internal and external working relationships
Receives general instructions on routine work
Receives detailed instructions on new work
Typically needs a Bachelor’s or equivalent and entry or basic level experience; or an advanced or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.