We are looking to hire an SD-WAN Implementation Engineer who has a strong technical and networking background, the ability to interface with all levels of customers maintains a positive attitude, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You will play a key role in establishing the organization’s IT setup, using expert knowledge of the SD-WAN system to provide security features and traffic control for our Wide Area Network.
To be successful in this role, you must possess analytical, leadership, and organizational skills.
- SD-WAN Network Design and Architecture.
- Remote SD-WAN Equipment configuration.
- Integration of circuits as it relates to SD-WAN devices.
- Create detailed network diagrams of Implemented SD-WAN services and equipment.
- 1st level Customer Support on SD-WAN Implementations.
- Documenting and updating operational procedures related to SD-WAN services.
Why We Think This Job Is Great
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home with tech provided by the company
- You’ll have clear goals and the training resources you need to deliver. How you execute and deliver is up to you
- Competitive salary, benefits, and PTO
- A degree in Computer Science and similar disciplines.
- Must have expertise in major WAN technologies.
- Must have experience in either VeloCloud or Fortinet.
- Experience in working with data centers, networking and WAN technologies, and Cloud services.
- Experience in working with routing protocols and TCP/IP protocols.
- Customer-facing experience.
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.