Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to show case your skills? If so, then this is the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company.
You will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, + responding to complaints. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our International Supply Chain (ISC) products, services + features.
- To qualify + enter customer orders into the operational execution process.
- To drive customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with the Operational Care Center (OCC), destinations + regional stakeholders.
- To establish + strengthen operational relationships with customer contact(s) through daily interactions, regular care visits, pro-actively advising + consulting to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To qualify customer inquiries + provide quotations within the given price band, in line with the guiding leeway in decision-making, following up to ensure quotations are accepted + closed.
- To support customer onboarding in line with working instructions, ensuring inclusion + transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems alongside the (initial) customer order.
- To collaborate with Finance to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
- To document, resolve, analyze all complaints, then identify, share + eliminate root causes.
- To create, review + refine customer reports.
- To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives across ISC.
Your Skills And Experiences
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in Sea Logistics and Freight Forwarder
- Strongly focus on customer + stakeholder relationships
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, well-organized, interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Good command of written and spoken English
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne + Nagel, you get to grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously building our local and global network and our product portfolio, creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. As a leader in the logistics industry, we provide a collaborative and IT driven environment where you will work with motivated and customer-centric colleagues across the world. req68780