Drive the strategy of KN+Next Gen in Asia Pacific.
Responsible for enabling transport activities by executing bookings, entering orders + generating all required export documentation while liaising with our Customer Care Specialists to ensure all requirements are met (in a timely and efficient manner).
Your Skills And Experiences
- To create/complete shipment details in our internal transport management system, coordinate with all involved stakeholders + organize transport based on the customer promise, obtain DG approvals where required, escalating discrepancies as required.
- To monitor + report on operational performance of carriers + other vendors as well as ensuring strong data quality is available for timely + accurate customer reporting.
- To create files for consolidation containers (Master).
- To review + ensure alignment of shipping instructions including clarifying any deviations/conflicts while taking country regulations, export compliance, rate + routing information into consideration.
- To issue + accurately submit/issue all required documentation (issue BAL specimen, carrier OBL instructions, VGM and security filings, sales invoices) within 24 hours of departure.
- To ensure departure confirmations (or deviations v. scheduled) are shared with CCLs.
- To release BAL B/L as per Financial Guidelines + working instructions.
- To ensure cost awareness + efficiency through timely, accurate cost/revenue updates including profit maximization by providing cost awareness to the CCLs.
- To check + verify incoming supplier invoices, including initiating + resolving any rate discrepancies.
- To support and resolve claims + disputes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the Sea Logistics, Forwarding or shipping industry.
- Self-motivated, creative, energetic and hard-working
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and great time management
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne+Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits.