Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to show case your skills? If so, then this is the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company.
Your Core Tasks And Responsibilities Will Include
Utilizing your demonstrated superior Sea Logistics product + trade knowledge this role is primarily tasked with developing + diversifying business so that income increases, guaranteeing the future growth of the organization.
- To own, monitor + drive all sales activities of customers within your control, ensuring prospects are identified, qualified and nurtured through the sales pipeline so as to close profitable and sustainabl customer deals.
- To align your sales efforts with CCL Managers, Pricing and Sea Logistics Business Development teams, including pricing decisions.
- To monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing + products.
- To report customer feedback to the CCL team, supporting resolutions as required.
- To align with CCL colleagues when onboarding new customers.
- To maintain + update the most relevant customer information in internal systems.
- To regularly review customer portfolios with the CCL Managers and team.
- To focus on customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation through high levels of service quality in close collaboration with the CCL
Your Skills And Experiences
- Minimum 5 years of Sea & Air Logistics within the Freight Forwarding/Transportation industry
- Strongly selling skills + focus on customer + stakeholder relationships
- Proactive, Initiative, good analytical, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Ability to converse in English fluently
Good Reasons to Join
At Kuehne + Nagel, you get to grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions. We are continuously building our local and global network and our product portfolio, creating career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. As a leader in the logistics industry, we provide a collaborative and IT driven environment where you will work with motivated and customer-centric colleagues across the world. req68955