Local SEO Expert
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintenance of Google My Business listings for over 150+ locations including verification process and proactively ensuring listings are kept up-to-date
- Researching and applying to new Google My Business features (messaging, posts, videos, etc.)
- Coordinating content for GMB business descriptions and regular posts
- Identifying potential new locations and markets for clients to expand local presence
- Communicating with Google to resolve technical issues such as duplicate profiles, etc
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-5 years' experience specifically in local SEO
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently but also be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong results-driven focus
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be knowledgeable in using Bright Local and Local Falcon Software or similar software
- Must have experience in directory submission and should be able to show proof of previous work
- Must be able to optimize GMB listing and rank in 3 pack
- Must have his own Laptop/PC device
- Minimum of 20 MBPS Internet Connection
- A noise cancelling headset
- A secluded working area preferably away from noise
What makes Support Phoenix Services great
We believe that we are not here today without our exceptional employees. Phoenix Support services encourages career development by providing it's employees the freedom to choose their training courses, a remote work set up, Flexi working hours, annual performance appraisal and many more.
Serving A Mission Greater Than Us
Like most all successful companies we believe in giving back to community. The organization started when the CEO met her wife who graduated at Sisters of Mary and if it wasn't for her attending the School they would have not met. Every year the Sisters of Mary go out into the community in the poorest of poor areas and interview and test children to gather those that are worthy of the Sisters of Mary school. The children reside on campus the entire school year while being provided a high-quality education and vocational courses that will serve as a bridge of opportunity to the children in need. No one at Sisters of Mary earns a salary, the work is all done voluntarily by the nuns. That is why we are helping them maintain their selfless act through donations from the company's earnings.
To learn more about what we do and how to donate; see link below
You can learn about the company we support by searching for Advanced Digital Media Services.
- How do you keep yourself updated with the latest news and updates in the SEO industry?
- What is the largest size team you have worked with?