The ideal candidate should be an experienced and innovative cybersecurity professional who can be a Cybersecurity Domain Subject Matter Expert that understands the security landscape, architectural models and solutions credibly, and possess exceptional stakeholder management skills to present to Clevel stakeholders and technical members. The professional needs to advise and deliver solutions and operational strategic outcomes across the heterogenous environments of Governments / Public Sectors and its challenging environments. They are willing to challenge, dive in to the details, and show how Trustwave can support complex security needs and environments. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will work with Trustwave Sales Engineering, Sales, CPS and MSS and Product Management teams to mentor and pull internal security expertise needed to drive the best customer outcomes. The Security Delivery Architect (SDA) needs a depth of knowledge and experience in two or more of the following core security domains: Application Security, Database Security, Regulatory Compliance, AntiMalware, Incident Response and Managed Security Services. The SDA should also be able to speak to the breadth of the landscape at an introductory level as well. The SDA will provide subject matter expertise through delivery of workshops, as a senior member of MSS and consulting engagements, and as a leader on solution design, deployment and operations. The SDA possesses the ability to generate high quality artifacts such as requirements gathering, high level and detailed technical designs and deployment plans.
The Security Delivery Architect (SDA) responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage and maintain a professional business relationship with our customers through regular communication, on-site meetings and executive briefings.
• Lead and drive cybersecurity solution within the customers’ environment.
• Provide proactive technical guidance to customers to drive security operations excellence.
• Be responsible for the design of complex security solutions that integrate from (Application, Network, Cloud) ICT (Information Communication Technology) and OT (Operation Technology) components into an effective and efficient cyber security design.
• Lead in initial solution design, project plan & costing.
• Undertake complex customer requirements gathering and scoping.
• Deliver customer workshops and presentations as required.
• Understand & assess the Technical & Security Value of our customers and act on any risks uncovered.
• Drive best practices and minimize the probability of security incidents occurring across our customer.
• Track & manage any assigned actions for customer and ensure that customer receives high quality support from all departments within Trustwave.
• Work closely with other departments & functions within Trustwave to ensure that clear and concise communication is managed for our customers.
• Ensure that relevant customer information is continuously communicated to other departments, and ensure that customer receives documented updates in a timely manner.
• Help customer understand how they can integrate Trustwave capabilities into their security needs.
The SDA acts as a primary trusted security advisor to our customers for all technical & security related issues. Identify business critical operational items which can impact projects delivery so that mitigations can be identified to ensure a smooth and satisfactory resolution. SDA is required to work closely within the MSS, CPS, Presales and Senior Management to assist with our customers on new and existing project delivery. The candidate should be an experienced, competent professional with knowledge across multiple disciplines of cybersecurity and operations. SDA should be willing to work flexible hours on occasion and some overseas travel may be required. Occasional weekend work may also be required.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields. • Experience in developing and implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises in multiple industry verticals, across a wide range of technology platforms.
• Strong skills in technical & security capabilities like Identity and Access Management, Data Security, Infrastructure Security, SOC build, and Incident response.
• Vast consultative and customer fronting experience (Government customer experience is a plus) along with a customer focused background with a strong commitment to customer success & satisfaction.
• Excellent verbal and written skills including report writing and presentation skills.
• Experience with various Perimeter defence and North-South and East-West threats and mitigations solutions, EDR Systems, Anti-Virus systems, knowledge of SOC environments, GRC, Security Operations, Application, Data or Infrastructure or in related roles.
• Deep Experience in the design and deployment of technology and solutions in at least two of the core domains: Network and Infrastructure Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, Threat Detection, Mobility Security and Managed Security Solutions and cloud security solution.
• An understanding across breadth of technology domains, and understanding the inter-relationships between major components
• Solid understanding and experience working large scale and complex solution delivery and PMP methodology.
Required & Preferred Qualifications
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields.
• Vast experience in developing and implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises in multiple industry verticals, across a wide range of technology platforms.
• Experience in delivering and operating cyber security and technology strategy across many different industry sectors.
• Demonstration of innovative security, and resilience to solve complex challenges.
• Experience and proficiency in public speaking and can hold own in senior-level presentations and discussions.
• Experience in defining security, strategies, and assisting with driving aligned outcomes.
• Experience in a CIRT/SOC environment.
• Practical experience with threat actor tactical, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
• Experience with threat hunting.
• Certification: Security+, CISSP, CEH, Pen Testing, Incident Response. General Competencies
• At least 8-10 years of experience working as a security implementation or delivery capacity.
• At least 8-10 years of experience working in an operation capacity related to two or more of the following technologies: Web Application Firewall, Database Security, Web and/or Mobile Application Security, Anti-Malware Solutions, Managed Security Solutions and cloud security solution.
• Previous experience working on government projects specifically in the cyber security domain and Governance, Risk Management and Compliance is an added advantage.
• Experienced working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions.
• Experienced working with Security practitioners.
• Experienced working with Network and Application operations personnel.
• Experienced with modern versions of Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model.
• Drive pursuits and engage in complex projects, matching outcomes to expectations.
• Ability to work with diverse and dynamic teams.
• Ability to work in a matrix organisation.
• Ability to mentor/coach delivery team.
• Professional security related qualification (i.e. CRISC, CISA, CISM, GCIA, CISSP, CEH, PCNSE, CCSE, etc.) will be an advantage. Person Characteristics Excellent management, communication, presentation and leadership skills.