We are looking for a Security Operations Engineer (SOC) to join our Security team. Our preference is senior candidates, but can be ~mid-level as well.
This is a full time position that can be in Singapore or remote.
- Participate in the development of company-wide security products, Security Operations Center, and related projects
- Monitor IT terminal security, response to incidents, and analyze and report the outputs
- Conduct data extraction, explore vulnerabilities and attack vectors and create security strategy for different business units and scenarios
- Play an essential role in the construction of internal safety operation system and improve security awareness across the different Binance teams
- Participate in the organization and planning of various security emergency responses and drill activities, and assist customer support team with security-related incidents
- A sophisticated understanding of web and network security attacks and defense principles
- In-depth knowledge of conventional attack methods, systems, tools, and verification methods
- Experience in threat modeling based on big data, and rich experience in threat model construction
- Experience in security automation development, source-code audit, backdoor investigation, and intrusion forensics
- Experience with big data analysis, security log analysis, and related areas
- Skill in intrusion detection, event tracing, log analysis, and big data threat detection
- Functional script coding capabilities, such as Linux, Shell, Python, etc.
- Experience with at least one kind of big data analysis platforms like Splunk, Hadoop, etc. is a plus