Crossover is hiring for multiple Senior Account Manager positions for our client, Avolin.
In this role, you will work across industries to align customers on a new and more powerful vision for their success. You will have the opportunity to influence business leaders to adopt a definition for their companies' success that is better for them than the one they have today.
The team operates quickly with a heavy focus on Coaching and Personal Development. The priority for us is High-Quality Work and the drive for Continuous Improvement in our teams makes us a unique opportunity, where you will be a part of a Pioneering Senior Account Management Team.
What You Will Be Doing
- On-site face to face customer meetings when travel is allowed
- Video calls with customers
- Email Correspondences
- Internal Meetings
- Keeping up with customers' industries directions and business objectives
- Leveraging Playbook guidelines and artifacts to ensure success
What You Won’t Be Doing
Conducting one-off phone calls or demos in an effort to close a deal quickly without truly understanding the business needs of the customer and how our products can alleviate their pain points.
Senior Account Manager Key Responsibilities
- Understand the customers’ business strategy and industry direction and manage a long term, sustainable portfolio
- Foster strategic customer relationships and build confidence with the customers as a trusted partner
- Lead business review meetings to excite customer executives on our vision and plan for their success
- Help customers solve business challenges by aligning our value proposition with their business objectives
- 3+ years in account management or client partnership roles
- Self-motivated, self-starter and able to work successfully in a 100% virtual environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Experience with transitioning customers from on-premise to SaaS/cloud software solutions
Here is your opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Avolin is driving the power of cloud transformation to customers in dozens of industries all of over the world. Our team brings together geographically agnostic, top talent to work on the latest technologies via virtual, collaborative environment. If you enjoy being challenged, want to see a vision become a reality, and seek long term personal growth, then joining us is a career move that will exceed your expectations.
Apply now to help shape the #futureofwork.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4431-ID-Jakarta-SeniorAccountM