- Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
This person will perform various accounting tasks, while maintaining a high quality of customer service. Client happiness is one of the successes of our company and should be a high priority of the Senior Accountant. This person needs to have the ability to efficiently manage their workload/teams and prioritize tasks to ensure that all deadlines are met.
As an Senior Accountant, you will be hands on and will supervise, monitor and evaluate day-to-day accounting activities. We are looking for someone with a strong technical and operational foundation, excellent interpersonal skills, process oriented and strong business acumen. The primary focus for this position will be to support the founder/CFO in driving the accounting close process, reviewing financial statements and creating formal processes and procedures for our clients. This position will also be responsible for developing and mentoring accounting staff.
- Oversee and lead cash management initiatives/systems.
- Review and forecast weekly cash flow for clients.
- Manage the general ledger, reviewing journal entries and maintaining an efficient and timely month end close.
- Oversee, prepare, and review monthly account reconciliations, rollforwards, and monthly trend analysis to ensure completeness and accuracy of results.
- Lead the monthly P&L review and analysis.
- Oversee inventory and fixed assets.
- Review and assist with payroll.
- Collaborate with various client personnel on projects and problem solving.
- Lead, manage, and execute on special projects.
- Contribute to efforts to develop and implement policies and procedures that streamline accounting processes for clients and their various owned entities.
- Provide amazing customer service to clients.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly, year-end filings, audit, and tax prep as necessary.
- Manage company files by saving all documents to a secure file sharing service (dropbox, google drive)
- Hold yourself and your clients accountable to accounting policies, rules, and regulations to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Communicate regularly with team and client to ensure deadlines are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Be open to continuous feedback and constructive criticism. Have a drive to learn, grow, and be mentored.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CPA-track a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting work experience required
- Strong foundation in general accounting, monthly close, cash management, AP, AP, inventory, and GAAP concepts
- Proficient in MS Office
- Quickbooks and NetSuite experience a plus
- Awesome analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines
- Proven skills with process improvement, customer service, and automation
- Really good internet connection
- Respect for confidentiality
- Respect for clients, team, and everyone
- Ability to manage their own time and follow process
6:00 AM – 3:00 PM Manila Time - Tuesdays- Saturdays
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT with at least 8GB RAM
Good internet connection with at least 10MBPS upload and download speed
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.