Construction / Building
No of Employees
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Provide technical support and advice on Management accou...
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Liaise with our Financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures.
Show more >
• Minimum 6years experience in construction field/hotel industry
• Must be able to go and check at hotel and construction branches outside Yangon every month
• Computer literate with many accounting knowledge is a plus
• Salary is negotiable.
No. (T-33), Arnandar Pagoda Street, Maykha Housing,Thingangyun Township,Yangon.
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Accountancy Jobs
Company Industry: Construction/Building
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 29/5/2020