Construction / Building
No of Employees
Company vision and mission
SNKK Co.,ltd is a private construction company to solve the demand of the Construction and relevant quality control. To deliver a safe effective services in construction fields with strong values.To upgrade continually the technical know how providing best quality.
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
• Assist the controller in the daily banking requirements. Review compliance with operating line of credit debt contracts. Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are
performed in a timely and accurat...
e manner. Check monthly, quarterly yearly financial statements.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives. Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and
use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed. Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
• Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year and audit. Supervise the general ledger group to ensure
• all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Supervise and review monthly closing process. Preparation of tax year-end review with outside accountants.
• Accounting Ratio Analysis. Review and approve all corporate invoices.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Show more >
• B.Com,Diploma in accounting, CPA,
• Experience in accounting knowledge, taxation
• Working experience in (3) years related fields.
• Ability to work with Excel, power point & accounting software.
• Good communication
• Good team players
• Able to speak English
• Problem Solving
• Salary is negotiable.
535, Thura St, 9 Quarter,South Okkalapa Tsp,Yangon.
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Accountancy Jobs
Company Industry: Construction/Building
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 2/7/2020