- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed.
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute.
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate.
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services.
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in related role/position.
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in English
- Planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including Office Attendance and MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets