Optimum Solutions, is a Singapore based full spectrum Software Solutions and Managed Services Company.
Software services from Optimum are designed to deliver Enterprise Client-Server/Multi-tier and Web based solutions across the entire value chain, spanning on-site consulting services to turnkey software projects.
We started our operations in March 1997. Since then, we have grown to 3000 plus Employees across 38 nationalities working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, China, USA, Malaysia, Philippines & India.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process.
- Analysing actuals against budget/ forecast and prior year.
- Supporting decision making by providing stakeholders with timely, detailed and meaningful insights and visibility on business performance.
- Performing adhoc analysis where required to assist in management decision making.
- Ensuring the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of financial statements by performing monthly, quarterly and year end closing and reporting.
- Reviewing consolidated monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports.
- Provide guidance on accounting standards and their treatments.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- You have a diploma/degree in Accounting, Finance.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis or Financial Reporting role, ideally within the IT Hardware industry.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
What's on Offer?
- Join a market leader within IT hadware/software/product based company
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Great opportunity to work in an international working environment