Senior Analyst, IT Infrastructure – Mobile
Remote - Malaysia
The ability to drive human progress through technology relies on robust and reliable IT infrastructure – and that’s what our IT Infrastructure team provides to our customers. We’re a team of experts optimizing the performance and integrity of IT infrastructure and ensuring consistency and synchronization across all infrastructure components. Alongside supporting new and existing applications, we work with other IT groups and business units to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Analyst, IT Infrastructure on our Mobile team in Remote - Malaysia.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Senior Analyst, you will work with an engineering team supporting Workspace One, Microsoft InTune, iOS and Android mobile device connections to corporate resources, IE, corporate email, contacts, calendar and mobile apps.
- Provide Support to AirWatch MDM and Workspace One environments.
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and email configuration on mobile devices via e-mail/chat and phone.
- Own customer issues from beginning to resolution. Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines for providing resolution. Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Remain knowledgeable of current mobile industry products and troubleshooting technologies. Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- At least 4-6 years of experience in AirWatch and VMware Workspace One. Expert knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) software.
- Experience with configuration and setup of On-Prem and SaaS UEM, IDM/Access environments. Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution (ServiceNow).
- Provide technical guidance regarding mobile device technology.Use ServiceNow Service Management Suite to document issues, diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Expert knowledge in troubleshooting all device platforms (Android and iOS) with multiple applications. Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Answer questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of standard mobile devices, mobile applications and the MDM infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent. Expert knowledge in troubleshooting all device platforms (Android and iOS) with multiple applications. Experienced in Powershell Scripting a plus.
- Strong knowledge of planning and forecasting techniques for multiple functional areas within IT with an emphasis on mobility. Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Client.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R109413Job Function: Information Technology