We are looking for an android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design, build, deploy and support large advanced enterprise-level applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Created or worked intimately with a network API that communicates with a remote server for data processing
- Develop well-abstracted, reusable and efficient code and correctly employ object-oriented design patterns
- Design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Solid understanding of networking protocols, TCP/IP, Sockets
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- In-depth understanding of the Android platform, its Apps development ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- 2+ years of experience with Android and Android Studio
- 4+ years of object oriented programming based development
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a reputed University.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to work on assigned tasks independently with minimum supervision and committed on successful completion of projects.
- The incumbent needs to be a fast learner, have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and must have ‘can do’ attitude to work under multi-tasking environment.
- Strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor, dependable, and able to maintain confidential information