Alphanumeric is managing the first global Covid-19 contact center and hiring APAC Senior Recruiters who must be based in the Philippines, to assist in hiring licensed Health Care Professionals (BSN, RPH, PharmD).
Successful candidates will have a track record of creatively sourcing potential candidates, guiding applicants through a hiring process, working with management to develop hiring strategies, and producing metrics and data on recruitment activities.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Leverage strong health care recruiting knowledge to recruit and fill HCP positions (BSN, RPH, PharmD)
- Identify qualified talent in direct accordance with the job requisition and manage the recruiting process for the requirement.
- Perform screening and evaluation of viable candidates.
- Maintain communication/relationship with candidates and track in ATS.
- Negotiate compensation packages based on applicant skillset and client bill rates.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of working for Alphanumeric Systems, Inc.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish project recruitment goals within the timeline.
- Attend daily team meetings.
- Bilingual English/Filipino candidates.
- 3 + years of experience in health care recruiting licensed HCPs (Registered Nurses/BSN, RPH, PharmD, and support staff)
- 2 + years of experience using Applicant Tracking Systems. Fresh Teams experience is a plus!
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively with candidates and internal teams.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with candidates and prospects, as well as with teammates and hiring teams.
- Microsoft Teams and SharePoint experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Word Skills a must