We are on the prowl for more Bears to join us at our Global HQ (AKA Bear Force One)! Being a Bear means that you'll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and is dedicated to making games which make players smile.
Fresh from launching Butter Royale, we are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Game Artist who is passionate about making our games look unique and amazing!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all Bears.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Providing smart solutions to translate concepts into awesome 2D and 3D assets.
- Creating and implementing VFX in Unity, based on existing concepts.
- Working with various stakeholders to define the look and feel of our breakthrough titles together with the rest of the art team.
- Guiding and supporting the team on the creation and implementation of in-game assets
- Working closely with the art team, product owner, designers and engineers, to establish production pipelines and best practices for art and asset creation for our game
- Providing feedback and supporting the improvement of our production pipelines
- Collaborating and coordinating with partners on 3D assets creation
- Contributing to and refining the brand/art style guides and technical documentation for new game concepts.
- Keeping yourself up-to-date with the latest trends and influences in game art and beyond, and sharing your findings with the team
- Working with a team and mentoring junior members to help them grow
As a Successful Candidate, You Would Have
- 4+ years of experience creating 3D artworks for games.
- A keen interest in all types of games, and especially mobile titles.
- An avid interest in all types of art, and a well-developed sense of color and composition.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Have strong experience with implementing assets in Unity 3D or other game engines.
- Have experience creating VFX in Unity 3D.
- Fluent in standard 3D assets production, such as Maya, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, Zbrush, etc...
- Shipped multiple game titles (AAA or mobile).
- Experience with working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
As a Bonus, You Would
- Have an understanding of animation fundamentals (2D / 3D).
If you want to be part of a team that's committed to transparency and openness, then Bear Force One is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!
Whether you’re new to the industry or have several years of experience, here are some pointers on things we look for at Bear Force One: http://bit.ly/MBG-HowToLandYourDreamGamesJob and when you’re ready, just click to apply!