A leading Real Estate / Development company in Myanmar is hiring a Senior Asset Manager with 5 years of work experience in real estate as an asset manager, with at least 3 years of experience managing large multi-use residential and commercial assets.
Key Areas of Responsibility;
- Develop strategic plans for each operational asset that measures performance against previously established benchmarks, setting goals and objectives for each year and updating asset operating plans as needed.
- Formulate recommendations and advise on operational and financial strategies to optimize results with a focus on profit maximization and loss limitation for portfolio of assets.
- Develop asset operating plans for all projects under development, communicate and oversee plan implementation.
- Evaluate and analyze the operational performance and physical health of assets under operation using key metrics and formulate recommendations to management on operational efficiency and capital improvements.
- Collaborate regularly with Assets' GMs to ensure full alignment in standards of operations and share best practices across assets.
- Manage the financial position of each asset, including establishing tools to assess financial position, managing budget / proforma, forecasting future capital needs and source of funds.
- Collaborate with finance to maintain consistent understanding of the overall portfolio value and how each asset impacts the portfolio.
- Handle expense management for budgeting exercise in relation to projects under both development and in operation.
- Prepare and present reports on key operational metrics, customer satisfaction and yearly departmental business plans for each asset; provide management with recommendations for short, mid and long-term improvement opportunities.
- From time to time you may be expected to be part of special projects as are reasonably required of your job, in order to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our estate and its interests.
Qualifications / Requirements (Skills and Experience):
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, marketing, accounting and/or real estate.
- 5 years of work experience in real estate as an asset manager, with at least 3 years of experience managing large multi-use residential and commercial assets.
- Fluent in Burmese, English.
- Experiencing managing a portfolio of at least $100M in assets under management. (preferred).
- In-depth understanding of the competitive market landscape for commercial and residential real estate in Yangon including relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Thorough knowledge of financial concepts, with the ability to perform in-depth financial analysis and make pragmatic recommendations to senior leader.