The traditional hiring process is broken. Today's employers struggle to define work ("What do we actually want this role to do?" and "Who do we want to do it?"). This leads them to surrender their judgment to automated resume screeners, select candidates based on conventional and outdated criteria, and ultimately assign the wrong people to the wrong roles. Interview processes become inefficient and lengthy "beauty pageants" that waste both parties' time and money, and salary information is often kept a secret until the end.
The Org Builder team is bringing an end to this nonsense. Think of us as the Tesla Model S to traditional HR's horse and buggy. We want our candidates to have a smooth ride with rear seat warmers while ensuring that we are recruiting the right people for the right roles (as opposed to indiscriminate, top-of-funnel resume aggregation and the risk of getting kicked by a horse).
If you are motivated by challenging puzzles, enjoy getting your hands dirty with data analysis, and have a flair for creativity, then we are interested in meeting you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Digging into large data sets and identifying exactly where hiring pipelines are underperforming
- Conducting deep dives to pinpoint root causes of pipeline underperformance
- Writing detailed, actionable recommendations that can be immediately implemented to improve hiring performance
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Combing through stacks of resumes
- Simply following orders and creating PowerPoint slides
- Anything involving candidates who have already been hired
Senior Associate key responsibilities
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytical capacity
- At least 2 years of project management experience
- Superior business writing skills
- The ability to handle ambiguity, negative feedback, and a constant need to multi-task
- Working knowledge of SQL
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 - helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work - not short-term "gigs" or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4435-PH-NCRNatio-SeniorAssociat