Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Senior Back-end Java Developer to join our Fiat team.
We are continuing to build up our next generation crypto-currency exchange and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scalable, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
- Design high-performant trading gateways for our customers and our front-end teams
- Design, build, and maintain backend services that help with trade matching, accounting, financial reporting, liquidity, and risk management
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter
- 5+ years of professional experience with Java and Spring framework
- Proficient in microservice governance concept, skilled in SpringCloud technical system and basic principles, skilled in multithreaded programming, understand the underlying principles of JVM, performance optimization
- Skilled in object-oriented design principles, skilled in common design patterns and usage scenarios, have good programming habits
- Skilled in common database (MySQL/Mongo) principles and common performance optimization techniques, usage scenarios and limitations
- Familiar with the mainstream open source framework, skilled in the use of common middleware such as Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, ES, and understand its basic principles
- Experienced in design and development of high traffic distributed systems, skilled in design concepts of distributed application architecture, such as CAP, idempotence, stateless, distributed transactions, etc.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire