Responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. In addition, Back-end Web Developers usually write the web services as well as APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining and develop all parts of a complex service-oriented system
- Plan and implement model data structures for scalability
- Code and document all changes in all phases of the development life cycle
- Work on the maintenance and improvement of existing data structures
- Research, evaluate and analyse technical and design requirements
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Incorporate standards-based development processes for website and web/mobile applications.
- Adapt to the ever-changing requirements and submission before due
- At least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of web development experience in either PHP or Python
- Knowledge in using frameworks such as Laravel or Django
- Knowledge in using Git
- Experienced in agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Experienced in implementing 3rd-party API
- Experience in remote collaboration is a plus
- Experience in Linux (Centos) environment is a plus