About The Job
Toptal developers work with speed and efficiency to deliver the highest quality of work. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their client’s business, and ready to work on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, with great rates and zero hassles. If you are looking for a place to advance your career, enhance your skill set, and build connections around the globe, Toptal is right for you.
Toptal is an exclusive network of top freelancers from around the world. Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups hire Toptal for their most important projects. Toptal is one of the fastest-growing fully remote networks and empowers freelance software developers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and project managers worldwide to grow and excel in their freelance careers.
Toptal clients vary in sizes and industries, from enterprise organizations and big tech companies to Silicon Valley startups and renowned universities. Once you enter the network, our matchers will contact you with project opportunities that fit your expertise and preferences. We have experts in over 120 countries who get to work remotely on projects that meet their career ambitions.
About The Role
We are looking for a Blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibilities might vary from: (1) research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies, (2) brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve, (3) maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic, (4) be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals, and (5) document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- Strong software development background
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
If you’re interested in pursuing an engaging career working on full-time freelance jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking apply and filling out the short form to get started.