The Senior Business Analyst is a functional Subject Matter Expert (SME) primarily for our Salesforce Enterprise platform to enable our Marketing, Commercial, and Service teams to operate efficiently. You are a key player in supporting the business and will work on initiatives to define business processes and requirements. You will lead the organization in identifying, selecting, implementing, and administering business technologies that lead to greater efficiencies and improved client responsiveness. Additionally, this position will work to ensure that all platform documentation is up to date and end users are trained with current training methods to ensure they leverage the capabilities implemented for their benefit. Our ideal candidate is detailed-oriented, has excellent communication skills, and can critically evaluate information from multiple sources. This position is part of the Digital COE team and will report into the CRM Solution Architect. This position will be remote.
- Propose, implement, and manage the implementation of Salesforce solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Be the master of the business processes across the defined functions and understand customer and service engagement lifecycle and touchpoints.
- Perform process gap analysis to identify opportunities and technology solutions fit.
- Deep understanding of the various components of Salesforce objects, relationships to each other and how to best align to customer requirements.
- Provide best practice knowledge on business process and Salesforce configuration expertise.
- Outstanding analytical skills to assist in research and problem solving of client business needs.
- Use Agile methodologies on projects to improve the core business processes and technologies across the organization.
- Works with business stakeholder(s) to document business/project requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria needed to implement and deliver required capabilities.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with end users to analyze information needs and functional requirements and distill that information into appropriate deliverables (i.e. functional requirements, user stories, etc)
- Design, document and facilitate end-user acceptance testing of new capabilities/systems being released to production
- Evaluate and gather product KPI metrics for review with management and executives to ensure systems are support the business as expected
- Participate in training content development, administrator, and end-user training delivery to drive business adoption during project roll out.
- Evaluate and prioritize issues that have been escalated to the core project team.
- Triage and prioritize defects for production business systems through collaboration with support teams and occasionally resolving issues directly with end users as needed/appropriate.
- Assisting with the business user story development for new initiatives to improve business operations.
- Present solution options to end user, evaluating pros and cons of declarative configuration against code and customization.
- Perform impact analysis for scope change request, document changes to requirements, configuration, data mapping.
- Participate in declarative system configuration as needed.
- In collaboration with solution engineers, develop technical solutions to business problems by defining, analyzing, and documenting requirements
- Eliciting and organizing business / project requirements and communicating the alignment to scope clearly.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Management, Computer Science related field
- 5+ years of experience leading implementations of enterprise class systems in digital and customer engagement. S pecial consideration given to candidates with experience implementing Sales & Service enablement, Marketing automation, Website, eCommerce, collaboration in a services or consulting business
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with packaged applications (design & configuration), preferably Salesforce, implementing full project lifecycles.
- Content Knowledge – Experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions
- Analytical techniques – Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting the outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts.
- System Configuration – Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs and participate in system configuration when necessary.
- Project Management – Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects, understanding of core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods.
- Change management and scope control – Experience performing impact analysis for potential changes in scope; ability to administer change management processes within a specified framework, including regularly reviewing issues management and change control logs to understand status and identify potential risk situations.
- Has written user stories or other functional and technical requirements artifacts (process flows, use cases, etc.)
- Has developed and conducted end user training sessions ensuring adoption of business systems solutions
- Highly resourceful, confident under pressure
- Strong understanding of data management plans / client specifications and technical acumen for data entry, data integrations, API s and EDI
- Experience with agile project management and software delivery methodologies preferred with tools such as Scrum, Jira, and Rally, Scrum/Jira preferred
- Strong communications skills including raising issues and risks appropriately
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle, ability to educate team on practices
- Proficient working with all departments to gather, confirm and execute on business requirements
- Disposition to gain trust, drive change, and lead a team to success
- Expert business analysis skills, problem solving skills and ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Proficient with MS productivity tools including PowerPoint, Spreadsheets & workflow tools such as Visio
- Great presentation and influencing skills
- Detail-oriented individual
- Effective at self-managing work and priorities; thrives and invents structure in an evolving, amorphous environment; high level of energy and drive for achievement
- Ability to identify and resolve team impediments in an constructive a supportive manner
- Scrum Product Owner training, Lean Six Sigma or similar accreditation a plus
- Salesforce Certifications a plus and preferred
Hillrom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care. Hillrom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
United States-Illinois-Chicago, IL
Singapore-Alexandra Techno Park - Home Office/Virtual, Germany-Germany Home Office, United States, China-Beijing - Home Office/Virtual, Netherlands-Netherlands - Home Office, Singapore-Hoe Chiang - Home Office/Virtual, Philippines-Manila - Home Office/Virtual, Italy-Italy - Home Office