Concentrix Tigerspike Singapore is looking for a Senior Business Analyst as we look to expand our talented multi-disciplined team. You'll work with a group of problem solvers who work collaboratively across Tigerspike projects and client accounts. If you are excited to learn new things and thrive in a team-based culture where you have a lot of fun along the way, then Tigerspike could be the place for you!
Concentrix Tigerspike in Singapore is located just a 5-minute walk from the Tanjong Pagar MRT station, right in the heart of the CBD area. With projects ranging from aviation, telecommunications, finance, and the government sector, our energetic team is always ready to take up any challenge with enthusiasm, enjoyment and healthy competitiveness to deliver the best products for our customers. We are a vibrant young office that boasts approximately 14 different nationalities. We enjoy weekly activities ranging from Badminton, Basketball to Futsal but what the team thrives and enjoys most is our Friday Quiz which usually ends up in friendly banter on the amount of Googling the team has done to win!
Being a Senior Business Analyst at Concentrix Tigerspike requires you to be detail focused and systematic in everything you do, while always keeping in mind the big picture and the goals the business is after. Being a part of the conversation from the start, you'll be responsible for defining and communicating project requirements. Collaborating with a broad range of Stakeholders, SMEs, Product Owners, UX & UI designers and software engineers (web & mobile), you'll use your analytical and creative problem-solving skills to help shape, design and create solutions that address key business needs. You will be called upon for your product strategy and requirements management excellence.
- Work with customers to help share their organisational/product strategy and identify opportunities for innovation through in-depth analysis of their business
- Conduct stakeholder analysis to identify suitable stakeholders for elicitation work
- Collaboratively work with stakeholders to identify and articulate their goals and needs and success metrics
- Plan and lead workshops for requirements elicitation and analysis of static information sources i.e. documentation
- Formulate a strategy for shaping customer engagements, according to the goals identified
- Champion the requirements management, from elicitation to fulfilment, being responsible for documentation and traceability
- Work with UX Designers to conduct user research, validate assumptions and hypotheses, and document findings
- Work with delivery teams and customers to ensure that the product strategy is followed correctly
- Facilitate/actively participate in stand-ups, showcases, retrospectives, and planning meetings
- Facilitate Product Backlog Refinement cadences and ensure the inputs are suitably ready for refinement, correctly prioritised and the outputs meet an agreed Definition of Ready standard
- Support Acceptance Testing by validating that requirements have been delivered to an agreed Definition of Done standard
- Write and maintain high quality requirements, employing story maps, process flows, user stories and use cases appropriately
- Support Product Owners and technical stakeholders to make informed decisions about the direction of the product Support Commercial team members in writing proposals, RFPs and statements of work at the early stages of customer engagement
- Be a great listener and communicate clearly
- 6+ years of experience being a Business Analyst
- The passion to work in a client-facing role, and learning about new business domains
- A strategic mindset. Your skillset and toolkit allows you to determine the right product, and how to bring it to life (roadmap definition)
- Experience in requirement elicitation and analysis, and ‘translating’ those requirements in actionable work units, e.g. user stories, tasks, etc
- Experience in ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ modelling, and gap analysis
- Experience in creating appropriate product documentation according to project needs (process flows, user stories, acceptance criteria, etc)
- Experience in working on mobile application products (iOS, Android, React) and Responsive Web, with API integrations
- Experience with workshop facilitation, conducting meetings, and strong presentation skills
- Experience with Agile ways of working, Scrum framework and Kanban methodology
- Experience using Jira and Confluence (desirable)
- Flexible work hours and remote work policy
- Annual performance bonus Health Insurance provided under AXA Smartcare Optimum
- Monthly mobile bill expenses up to SGD120 per month
- A generous annual allowance for training and development
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as learning a new language, cooking classes, or pottery
- 20 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days annual leave per annum after 2 years of service, and 30 days after 5 years 10 days of carers leave
- The chance to collaborate with our other offices in Australia, UK, Europe, America, India, and Latin America
- Weekly Bootcamp/fitness activities (on hold)
- Weekly Friday team lunches (on hold)
About Concentrix Tigerspike
We’re a global digital services company, offering end-to-end expertise in strategic consulting, service and experience design, multi-platform engineering, and systems integration.
We’re excited to announce that we’re now operating under the new name of Concentrix Tigerspike.
We’ve been a part of Concentrix since 2017, helping our clients around the world create great customer and employee experiences. We’ve made this change to our name to more clearly show the evolution of our services and how they complement and strengthen the overall strategic offering of Concentrix.
Our ownership and structure hasn’t changed: we’re still the same, great team spanning 10 global offices - and our design-led approach and deep engineering capability continue to remain core to how we work.
Our people are our culture and a huge part of what makes us unique. We recruit the best people and create small project teams, resulting in great chemistry between our teams and our customers that can solve even the toughest business problems.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.*