Business Development Manager, Singapore
hoolah is a fast growing company leading the way in the buy now pay later space. It is currently operating in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia with plans to expand further throughout Asia
You will have successful experience of B2B sales, preferably in the digital, marketing and/or technology space and a network in the retail and travel verticals. The focus will be small-medium size merchants/brands, online and offline and across a variety of verticals.
You will love the start up hustle - and will appreciate what this means in terms of application and rewards. You will bring your own dynamic style to a consultative sales process to bring in new merchants.
The role will manage/be responsible for
- Strong focus on daily outbound prospecting and hunting for new prospects and leads
- Ownership of end to end commercial process from prospecting, pitching, negotiation, objection handling and winning deals
- Attend industries and networking events regularly to build strong network & new relationships
- Accurately forecast and manage a healthy sales pipeline
- Using salesforce.com to effectively lead the sales process and craft a cadence for immaculate salesforce.com hygiene
- Work closely with cross functional teams including marketing, relationships, operations and tech in the process of your delivery
Please share a CV - it’s a starting point for us which we would like to see how your background relates to what we are looking for - it will preferably be designed around our requirements.
Are you ready to be a hoolahgan?
Bachelor degree qualified as a minimum at a recognised institution
- 3- 5 years of proven B2B sales and business development experience
- Has a strong suit in relationship building and business negotiation
- Demonstrated a good track record in developing new opportunities
- Strong network in the space that you specialise in (retail, ecommerce, fintech, payments, etc)
- Fluent and confident
- Flexible and adaptable to start up working environment
- Highly driven and has the ability to always think on their feet (street smart)
- Excellent time management, organisational and people skills.
- Culture is important to us - we work hard, have fun and enjoy the challenge with a great team of focused, ambitious hoolahgans
- By nature hoolahgans are hustlers making things happen and bringing energy to every thing we do… we call that hoolah “hooping”
- High growth environment
- Note today we are working from home and enjoying communicating, engaging and sharing digitally however an office fit for purpose in the new normal will be the way forward when the environment allows