The Head of Business Development is responsible for driving new business for the firm, increasing its revenue, finding new business opportunities, and building that company's brand. Supporting business development initiatives across transactional practices working closely with the firm's marketing leadership team.
- 5+ years sales management experience
- Bachelors or MBA In Finance, Banking, Economics or relevant field
- Have strong management skill, judgment and decision-making skill, interpersonal communication skill, planning and operation skills
- Good at market development, project coordination, judgment skill. strong working passion and responsible
- Good at team building, strong team management skill, good at sales team coordination, summarizing and sharing own BD experience
- Stable, active attitude, be able to work under pressure and company management regulations.
- Working experience or familiar with carrier working procedures or mode is an advantage.
- Require high level of English proficiency and maintain high level of confidentiality at all times
- A track record of growing revenue and brand awareness through marketing techniques and/or business development
- Identify, qualify, and close business opportunities in company coverage area
- Follow up on sales/project leads
- Establish long-term, on-going relationships with clients * Increase presence in existing accounts
- Meeting established revenue and profit goals as defined in the Service Sales Commission Plan
- Prepare and present client proposals
- Representative will maintain existing and cultivate new relationships both externally and internally through professional behavior
- Secure new business opportunities by cultivating relationships with new clients or HNWI, property owners/ managers.
- Engage and interact with potential clients during their annual company events, as needed networking appointments, annual networking events, and after-hours networking events, to establish and maintain partnerships.
- Use advanced sales tools to generate a variety of sources to solicit prospective clients by phone and in person.
- Establish and meet goals set on a yearly and monthly basis.
- Ability to generate estimates and present this to the operations team and clients.
- Work closely with branch, division, and operation managers to plan and secure information on equipment and customer specifications in all aspects of winning, retaining, and growing accounts.
- Starting Negotiable
- Commission 10 USD per 1 lot traded
- 5 working days weekly
- Career advancement
- Health insurance