We are looking for a senior C++ Developer that has experience with Blockchain systems. The responsibility would be to design, implement and support software production solutions that will be used by our clients, write tests for the system and guarantee high quality of functional and non-functional characteristics of produced code, perform code review for other developers, take part into making architectural decisions, transfer knowledge to other team members and mentor junior developers. The candidate will also be responsible for interviewing people that will perform development of the blockchain systems. The candidate will also need to select and integrate frameworks and libraries which will be the part of software systems and to prove his/her selection. As a senior developer, a candidate should understand the business goals of the system, plan his/her work upfront, provide correct estimations to each task and be able to foresee possible problems and eliminate them before they appear.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Knowledge of the latest C++11/14/17
- Knowledge of networking protocols, p2p and distributed systems
- Understanding cryptography algorithms, blockchain concepts
- Understanding of blockchain consensus algorithms work
- Knowledge of one or more blockchain protocols: Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, MultiChain, R3 Corda
- Knowledge in Rust language is a plus
- Understanding of basics in DevOps engineering
- Knowledge of principles and practices in Agile development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Significant attention to details
- Maintain a positive attitude while giving and receiving constructive criticism to make improvements and take appropriate corrective actions;
- Honesty and ethic;
- Be open to changes (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the work place;
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
The Company - Soramitsu is a blockchain technology company based in Japan. We are focusing on products for financial markets based on the Hyperledger Iroha blockchain platform. Two main product streams are digital asset management solutions including innovative payment solutions and a digital identity platform that supports transparent and secure exchange of information according to the financial KYC requirements. The company was established in 2016 and currently employs more than 80 people in Japan, Russia and all over the world.