About the company:
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 3 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 500+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Quantitative Developer to join our trading team. You will be working on developing our low latency cryptocurrency and FX trading system and implementing trading strategies.
- Design and development of our automated trading system, including exchange connectivity, order management system, risk management system.
- Implementing trading strategies, including quoting, hedging, arbitrage and market making.
- Work closely with other teams to automate trading/reconcile/analytics work flow.
- Provide technical support for trading system
- 5+ years of C++ server-client system development.
- Hardcore C/C++, python programming on both Linux and Windows.
- Experience in developing exchange connectivity and automated trading system.
- Experience in designing multi-threaded and network socket software
- Experience of MongoDB or KDB/Q programming is a plus
- Experience of market making system development is a plus
Must have skills:
1) 5-10 years of working experience with C++
2) at least 5 years of experience with Windows GUI development (WIN32, WPF, UWP)
3) experience with data visualization and rendering using C++ with DirectX or OpenGL
Good to have:
1) Trading system experience
2) experience with Boost, ZeroMQ, MongoDB, ProtoBuffer
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team