This role can be fully remote, from anywhere around the globe!
The Impact You’ll Have at Voxy:
Channel Partners are a critical part of Voxy’s go-to-market strategy. Our Partners include large publishing companies, English language schools and education/training companies who offer the Voxy solution as an adjunct to their value proposition in the market, or as a stand-alone solution.
We are seeking a Senior Channel Partner Manager to help us revoluzionaise our partner program by bringing valuable international partner management experience, building new global Partner relationships, and driving incremental revenue through new and innovative distribution models. This role will lead partner enablement and engagement globally and will be responsible for developing a large portion of Voxy’s global business in 2021.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a new pipeline of potentialin Asia based on market research and local networks, influencing the regional sales strategy in conjunction with the commercial team
- Create a sales and territory plan to ensure a positive partner ecosystem without conflict and where targets are met.
- Establish Voxy as a desirable partner through: attending events, networking, making presentations and being active in social media..
- Establish, negotiate and close distribution contracts with new partners in desired regions
- Ensure Partner engagement with Voxy, enabling them to easily resell our solutions and supporting them to develop a pipeline of opportunities.
- Conduct ongoing strategic business reviews with the Partner to understand their business needs and ensure Voxy’s internal alignment with those needs.
- Partner with Voxy’s marketing team to build pipeline, create content, design programs, and support events.
- Act as an internal advocate for the Partners with the Product, Marketing and other Voxy teams as necessary.
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years of experience working with Global Channel Partners
- Strong track record of success in sales (preferably SaaS, very preferable Education/Corporate training)
- Strong pipeline management and sales process management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working in a start-up environment
- Experience using technology and various cloud-based business productivity tools (e.g. Salesforce, Slack, G Suite, etc.)
- Fluency in multiple languages preferred
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary (base/bonus/commission)
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Ongoing professional development and reimbursement for attendance at industry or professional conferences!
- Work with an international team based in the U.S., Brazil and globally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Voxy is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major educational institutions, corporations and governments in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Voxy’s proven approach draws on more than 30 years of academic research on second language acquisition. Every online course combines adaptive learning technology and authentic, real-world content to support learners’ unique needs in real time. Voxy launched in 2010 as one of the most disruptive technology startups of the year, and has since been used by millions of learners around the world. It has been recognized for its innovative approach by major media outlets including the New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Veja and Fast Company, and is backed by leading education and technology investors including Rethink Education, ff Venture, Contour Venture Partners and Pearson PLC. Voxy is headquartered in New York City and has an office in São Paulo.
Best Places to Work for Tech Industry