In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The primary responsibility of the Senior Client Manager is to take full ownership of his/her assigned accounts. Their key focus is to manage and grow relationships to drive land, expansion and renewals across all solutions within assigned accounts. They are required to pursue leads identified by aligned lead generation representatives. "Responsible for selling the company’s products or services to and maintaining relationships with existing accounts."
Working at NTT
Primary Segment Focus
Secondary Segment Focus
Sales Process Involvement
- Networking, Data Centres, CX & WP, Security, Digital
Sales time allocation
- Pre-sales: 30%
- Engaged selling time: 25%
- Sales completion: 30%
- Sales facilitation: 15%
- Existing clients: 5-10
- Prospect clients: 10-20
- Existing buyers: Retention (current products) and Penetration (new/different products)
- New buyers: Conversion (current and new/different products)
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Manage and grow relationships to drive land, expansion and renewals across all solutions within assigned accounts in segment 3.
- Pursue leads identified by aligned Lead Generation Reps.
- Minimise churn and maximise retention in assigned accounts.
- Drive client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs and then effectively articulate how Dimension Data can add value through our services and solutions.
- Influence and work closely with vendors to achieve required results.
- Use NTT(Ltd)’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Take ownership of a range of clients within the assigned segment.
- Develop open and effective channels of communication in with each client within the assigned account.
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to additional services.
- Become the reliable point of contact for clients that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Takes ownership of a range of accounts within the assigned segments.
- able to determine the best solution requirements for each client that can be deployed by other departments.
- build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for NTT (Ltd).
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies in own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability.
- Monitor and control financial governance and compliance throughout an area of specialisation in order to manage financial cost.
Knowledge, Skills And Attributes
- Sales business acumen - The skills supporting successful selling through organizational and business outcome mindset. Success will require focusing on planning, leveraging tools and data, and concentrating on NTT Ltd business requirements. Developing the skills to understand your client’s business (including commercial and financial aspects) in order to bring value to them from NTT’s portfolio of services.
- Sales client engagement and management - The skills used to effectively manage and analyze the client throughout the client lifecycle, with the goal of improving client relationships and driving sales growth. Success will require detailed understanding of client needs, effective sales planning, and building trust, all while managing to client expectations. Developing the skills required to know your client, building effective & lasting relationships with them and to be seen as a trusted advisor.
- Sales solution skills - The knowledge of NTT Ltd’s offerings, client applications, use cases and market trends and the skill to apply them to individual client and prospect situations that positions the sales team member as an expert client advisor. Success will require the ability to link NTT Ltd offerings, including high-value services to specific client and prospect needs and outcomes.
- Sales pursuit - The skills and knowledge that enable a sales team member to create success by identifying and advancing opportunities at assigned prospects and clients. Success will require both individual ownership as well as accountability for coordinating internal and external resources in order to close sales opportunities.
Academic Qualifications And Certifications
- Relevant Degree or Advanced Diploma
- Post-graduate qualification would be advantageous
- Relevant vendor certifications
- Substantial experience in a similar role in a similar environment
- Proven experience in a sales environment and/or customer service role
- Excellent sales and client engagement experience coupled with a good understanding of business, sourcing and technology market
- Proven experience negotiating with clients and vendors
- Good experience with business to business and business to consumer sales techniques
- Experience providing mentoring and coaching to less experienced client managers
- Excellent experience analysing commercial information
- Experience working with Salesforce.com contact platform
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard Career Level Descriptor For Job Level
Have wide-ranging experience
Uses professional concepts and company objectives to solve complex issues in creative ways
Networks with others outside own area of expertise
Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
May coordinate others’ activities
Typically requires significant related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.