Senior Commercial Representative, MarTrust
Purpose of Role
MarTrust is an Authorized Payment Institution that provides payments solutions and services focused on the maritime industry.
The Senior Commercial Representative promotes MarTrust brand awareness, sell MarTrust solutions such as e-wallet and payment solution within the Maritime Industry by developing a robust sales plan and prospects pipeline, aligned with Marcura’s core values.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Promote MarTrust brand awareness and e-wallet solution through his network and prospective customer within the Philippines and possibly Asia.
- Schedule visits to potential customers, carry out formal presentations to promote and sell MarTrust Services.
- Establish customers' needs, propose, quote, and negotiate prices for relevant services in order to offer the most appropriate solution and generate a contract.
- Plan sales and prospection activities in order to meet sales targets and budgets.
- Report in writing Sales and progress made with Prospective Customers.
- Liaise with Business Intelligence Team, use-business technology to drive all commercial actions.
- Closely collaborate with sales and marketing department within the group to determine the best methods of promoting MarTrust services.
- Comply with all policies and procedures, reasonable and lawful instructions of MarTrust to ensure compliance with the FCA and the Relevant entities.
Candidates with below qualifications are invited to apply
- MBA / Master in Sales or Business Development
- Banking education preferred
- Strong sales experience preferably within Ship Management / maritime industry
- Payment or Banking experience
- Experience from remote working or collaborating virtually.
- Strong interpersonal skills able to influence
- Initiative and result orientated