About The Gap Partnership (TGP)
We are a global negotiation consultancy specialising in the development of practical and highly effective negotiation solutions and strategies. We operate in over 50 countries and work with more than 600 organisations. Our team of consultants bring real-world commercial experience from a range of industry sectors, and partner with our clients to provide best-in-class solutions to their negotiation needs.
2020 has been a year of significant change for all of us. At TGP, we have pivoted our proposition at pace to incorporate virtual workshops, ensuring we can continue to support our clients when they need us most.
We’re proud of what we've achieved, and we’re still growing. That means we need more brilliant people who share our goals, think about things a bit differently, and want to join in with the next exciting part of our story.
About the role
This role is an amazing opportunity to thrive in a world-class consultancy. Our Consultants deliver our renowned behavioural change workshops to many of the world’s biggest brands and C-Suite leaders. The negotiations skills our clients develop are utilised for pricing, mergers & acquisitions, trade union disputes, stakeholder management and more. Such is their impact; it is not unusual for our Consultants to receive feedback that they have actively changed the lives of the delegates they train and coach.
Day to day you can expect to be delivering workshops both virtually and in person (expect some travel in this role), coaching clients from previous workshops and building relationships with key stakeholders.
Our Consultants also drive revenue growth through successfully winning new business and upselling our existing clients.
- With a successful commercial background, you love negotiation and have plenty of anecdotes to share.
- You are a gifted salesperson, with an ability to hunt out and close opportunities with both new and current clients.
- You enjoy working with business leaders and keeping up to date with both your clients’ businesses and wider industry news.
- You have a knack for reading individuals and can flex your style for different personality types.
- You have a great deal of enthusiasm and get energy from being in front of an audience. Our workshops result in long, busy but very rewarding days.
- You are both self-assured and enjoy delivering training. You have a growth mindset and seek out learning opportunities for yourself and others. You have a genuine desire to develop your clients and both support and challenge them.
- You are not scared of technology or multi-tasking. You like to be in control and highly organised.
- You are flexible when issues occur, think on your feet and solve problems whilst keeping your cool.
- You thrive on intellectual stimulation and enjoy positive debate with delegates. You are respected by others and enjoy working with world-class calibre individuals.
- If you have lived and worked internationally and have a global mindset.
Language Capability: Fluent English + Mandarin or Cantonese