- Evaluate and re-evaluate the credit worthiness of new and existing customers to recommend opening new account /continue existing customers by reviewing credit evaluation form
- Release/Stop Delivery List (SDL) by reviewing customer aging and their payment behaviour to prevent the company from potential credit risk exposure
- Conduct periodical credit review meeting with sales teams for the purpose of improving DSO and take necessary action plan regarding long overdue outstanding.
- Ensure to prepare proper meeting minutes with action plan for all the meeting held with sales and customers and submit to Finance Manager.
- Plan for collection and set targets to sales department based on realistic estimates and monitor day sales outstanding to improve operation cash inflow.
- Tracking customer performance and calculate sales incentive given to customers under various promotions to ensure that sales deductions are accrued accurately and timely in compliance with Company sales discounted policies
- Responsible to issue reminder letter to the customers who have long outstanding overdue and start litigation process if needed.
- Compliance on commercial tax payment by offsetting with input tax for the purpose to relief company’s tax expense.
-4 to 6 years of working experience in controller / Analyst field.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or related field
Preferred Fluent in English, Communication Skills, and Presentation Skills.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft office and knowledge in IFS tools
- Managing, Training & Coaching People
- Preferred on audit experience (or) sense of audit
- Preferred on previous experience in coordination with the internal revenue department
- The ability to listen to customers, negotiate winning solution and understand sales job nature.
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience, and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high-quality results
About Our Company
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative Paints, Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. The Group has 64 companies and 40 production facilities around the world, and more than 9800 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group is organized into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
As seen as potential growing economy in the world, in 2014 Jotun Myanmar established the factory in Bago and finished the factory in 2016 which has a capacity of 5 Million Liters per year. Commencement of commercial operation in July 2017 and supplying quality paints to customers under 3 segments, Decorative, Protective Coatings and Marine Coatings.
More jobs from this employer