At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Global Customer Success team is looking for a customer-focused technology professional to join us as a Senior Customer Success Manager in Singapore. In this role, you will work proactively with strategic customers on optimizing their experience with Red Hat's technologies. You'll be on a mission to guide customer engagement, product adoption, and satisfaction, ensuring that our customers are getting value from their Red Hat investment. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will take a collaborative approach with your customers to address matters related to our offerings, business process advice, and best practices and advocate on behalf of customers within Red Hat. You'll be responsible for delivering an enjoyable experience for our customers throughout their journey with Red Hat from onboarding to the adoption of our offerings, as well as advocacy resulting in reduced churn, increased retention, and account growth.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Strive to become a trusted partner with our customers' key influencers and decision makers
- Understand customer business objectives and strategy by jointly developing success plans that capture critical customer success factors and potential issues
- Collaborate with the Services, Support, Engineering, and Product Management teams to identify, guide, and prioritize improvements in the quality and functionality of our offerings based on our customers' input
- Ensure that customers achieve maximum value from their Red Hat investment by improving usage adoption across your account portfolio
- Work closely with the sales teams to identify customer growth opportunities
- Advocate for customer needs and issues internally across various Red Hat’s teams and functions
- Help ensure the resolution of complex support issues in a timely manner with high customer satisfaction
- Serve as a point of escalation on ongoing complex technical issues by collaborating with the Escalation Management team and other teams and functions within Red Hat
- Proactively highlight customer risks and needs to facilitate sound recommendations
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers and promote customer goals and outcomes with all teams and functions within Red Hat
- Create customer advocates to generate solid customer references, referrals, and case studies
- 5+ years of account management or technical customer service experience, preferably within the enterprise software industry
- Solid knowledge of business solutions delivered by common enterprise software
- Experience working with customer relationship management tools and case management solutions
- Excellent understanding of the open source development model and open source software solutions like cloud computing and DevOps
- Familiarity with the subscription business model
- Outstanding communication skills to lead onsite or remote strategic business reviews, highlighting aspects of customer success with stakeholders
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; ability to work with various teams across the board with varying skill sets
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to discuss high-level technical concepts with non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate critical customer support escalations
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize your workload
- Ability to travel for customer visits and events as required
- Prior experience with customer success or renewal maintenance is a big plus
- Demonstrated background working with Fortune 500 or Fortune 1000-level customers is a big plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.Options
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed