Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Data is at the core of Binance’s mission to serve tens of millions of crypto-currency users. Data Analysts across the company perform impactful analysis to identify trends, and make strategic and important decisions that impact an active and rapidly growing user base.
This is a full-time role that can be remote, our preference is APAC timezones (Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc).
About The Role
- Work across all aspects of data from engineering to building sophisticated visualisations, machine learning models and experiments
- Analyze and interpret large (PB-scale) volumes of transactional, operational and customer data using proprietary and open source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into simple visualisations and recommendations for execution by operational teams and executives
- Be part of a fast-paced industry and organisation where time to market is critical
Competency In Two Or More Of The Following
- Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics/Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering, or Life Sciences
- 3-5 years of full-time work experience in an Analytics or Data Science role
- An analytical software (e.g. R, SAS)
- A data visualisation tool (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, PowerBI,)
- A relational or graph database management tool (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Neo4J)
- Programming. (e.g. VBA, C++, Java, Python)
- A self-driven team player with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques such as proprietary analytical software, data models and programming languages
- A natural curiosity to identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data and an ability to analyse and break down complex concepts and technical findings into clear and simple language for communication
- A passion for Emerging Technologies related to Bloackchain, Machine Learning and AI
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire