Leadbook is the game-changing Marketing Tech Platform for Lead Generation, powered by Artificial Intelligence, Data-Mining and Social Networks. We aggregate data from the Internet to create a customer intelligence database with millions of verified contacts, generate leads with our proprietary email campaigns infrastructure and recommend new opportunities with predictive analytics.
We are looking for Senior Data Scientists to discover the information hidden in the data and help our customers make smarter decisions. You should have experience in data mining techniques, data analysis and proven experience in NLP, data pattern generation, recommendation and classification systems. If you are an outstanding Data Scientist, who likes to build innovative machine learning models, we are interested in talking to you.
- Taking ownership of the existing data platforms and maintaining the data integrity and accuracy.
- Working collaboratively and closely with different teams in building new solutions for recommender systems and NLP problems.
- Work on a large volume of raw, unstructured and structured data from multiple sources.
- Building processes and technology tools to ingest, tag and clean datasets.
- Select features, build and optimize algorithms using machine learning techniques.
- Following up after post project implementation, evaluating the impact of the data initiatives to track business benefits
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in python with in depth understanding of machine learning algorithms, especially in recommendation and NLP algorithms.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and other computer science fundamentals
- Passionate about solving challenging problems
- Hands on experience with industry tools like tensorflow, pytorch etc for building performant machine learning systems.
- Experience with distributed data platforms like Kafka or Spark
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases (MySQL/Postgres and MongoDB)
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skill are essential
- Preferable to have experience working in any cloud service provider environment (AWS, Azure).
Good to have
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- In-depth knowledge of web crawling, email automation, CRM applications