Senior Developer & Trainer
Do you have a passion for Coding?
Do you have a passion for imparting your knowledge to the younger generations?
Is turning high-level objectives into living, breathing projects something you enjoy?
Do you like to involve in a unique job role where you can make a difference to the young people?
We are looking for a full stack lead developer and professional trainer to work on digital developments and projects (50%). As a professional trainer, you will be required to train and mentor our students on coding skills (50%).
Preferably, you would have relevant recent experience and have worked for at least 3 years. Beyond formal qualifications, we are seeking talented people with the heart and the self-drive to grow. If you have participated in hackathons, start-up product
builds, open source software projects or technology communities, we are keen to hear from you.
- Develop, test and deploy dynamic web-based solutions
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain new and existing web-based applications
- Work collaboratively with marketing and business reps to determine web site features and functionality
- Communicate regularly on progress of active projects, adhering to reasonable and agreed deadlines
- Manage workflow, estimating efforts, and meeting deadlines on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Plan, prepare and deliver courses /training according to the training package or accredited course.
- Conduct training based on adult learning principles.
- Give current course information to students and make sure students aware on the assessment strategies.
- Plan, conduct, review and mark assessment of students. Explain students on the assessment outcome and identify areas for improvement.