Get To Know Our Team
TreeDots is a platform that helps to redistribute unsold inventories in the F&B market from suppliers to businesses like restaurants, cafe etc. Through this platform, we aim to improve efficiency and productivity of F&B users to achieve more with less resources and preventing any unnecessary wastage.
We are a venture backed growth stage startup team that is passionate about food and have a desire to make sure food is continuously produce in a sustainable way. Our culture is transparent, honest and direct where you will always know what's going on and why it furthers our mission. You will work closely with the Founders to build a technology that the world has yet to see.
We are serving the future of food and we are looking for champions to join us to deliver great value products to our users. You will be working in an agile and test driven development environment, given the autonomy to decide the best way to architect and design the system. Apart from developing features, platforms and maintaining existing products, you would also get your hands onto the latest technologies of development.
We are looking to create an innovative platform that helps to digitise the existing offline Business to Business (B2B) market which required the talents of the champions. Breaking this market with a digital platform is tough, and has yet to be cracked, but we believe with your talent, it can be done and it will be a rewarding experience.
Get To Know The Role
The Must Haves
- building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- 3+ years experience in software development in DevOps
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Up-to-date on the modern programming paradigm
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- You are highly accountable and take ownership. You also have a collaborative attitude and great teamwork spirit.
- excellent teamworking and communication skills
- knowledge of programming languages
- strong problem-solving skills
- good attention to detail
- excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- awareness of devOps and Agile principles.
- Experienced in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CircleCI is a must
Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Agile Software Development Cloud Computing