Binance is the Top Global Blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We're continuing to improve upon our next-generation cryptocurrency exchange technology and are looking for eager, hard-working problem solvers that can continue to evolve our 24-7, highly scale-able, exchange system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
If you think you have what it takes to build the best exchange system in the industry, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an experienced and Senior DevOps Engineer to continue to design and hands-on implement our cloud-based micro-service infrastructure.
Ideally they would have experience in supporting large scale and highly critical applications.
Your tasks will be designing, developing and improving our next-generation infrastructure. Migrating applications to the new infrastructure and working closely with the Dev and QA teams, resolve and automate production issues, while also providing rostered on-call support.
- Implement new user-facing features in Binance’s products which have a huge amount of PV Develop, maintain and administer tools which will automate operational activities and improve engineering productivity
- Automate continuous delivery and on-demand capacity management solutions
- Developing configuration and infrastructure solutions for internal deployments
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing software issues
- Updating, tracking and resolving technical issues
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products. Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class security solutions
- ~5-10+ years of technical experience in a or similar role supporting large scale production systems
- Familiar with cloud services such as AWS and GCP
- Experience in large-scaled distributed environments
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Demonstrated programming capability in a high-level programming language such as Python, Go, or similar
- Good command of Linux environment
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field is an advantage
- AWS certification is a plus
Reasons to join us:
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire